Are you struggling to understand how the educational system works and what your child’s educational rights are? Are you finding it hard to effectively communicate with your child’s school to get their needs met?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, join us on Monday, May 27th from 6:30pm to 9pm as we discuss:
• You and your child’s educational rights and responsibilities;
• The school system as a whole;
• How to be an effective advocate within the school system;
• Strategies for effective communication; and,
• Where and when to access additional supports.
Hosted by Inclusion Saskatchewan, this informative workshop will be helpful to parents, caregivers, educators, and professionals working with children and families. For further information and to register, please click on: https://speak_up_regina.eventbrite.ca/